- On sale!
SwiftyAIR MK2 All Terrain Black Anthracite
END OF SEASON SALE
Escape the city with SwiftyAIR. Built for off-road trails, jumps and dirt riding, take your scooter on any terrain. Blasting down a trail on SwiftyAIR MK2 is awesome. Solid enough for trail riding with high spec 16-inch wheelsets, and light enough to carry or to fit into the car. SwiftyAIR can be pushed to the limit. Let the adventure begin.
• Cool styling and aggressive set up for off-road trails, jumps and dirt riding
• Essential features: high spec wheelsets, front and rear V-brakes
• Light enough to carry (8.9 kg)
• Strong for maximum durability (max load 150 kg)
• Tall option for riders up to 195 cm (6'5″)
• British Design, Handmade in Taiwan
• Some assembly needed, tools and instructions provided
• Pump required, sold separately
Swifty First Descents - Mt. Snowdon, Wales UK
The first in a series of videos in which we become the first to ride down some of the most iconic peaks in the UK on Swifty Air MK2. Equally at home along urban canal paths, country lanes or the rocky mountain trails. SwiftyAIR can handle all terrain.
SwiftyAIR has been backflipped, front flipped, tail whipped, flaired and 360ed, ridden down mountains and in all weather. The heat-treated T6 aluminium 6061 frameset and steel front forks have proven their strength. Are you up to the challenge?
Wrapped in GMD high-performance tyres, these wheelsets can take you anywhere. 16 inch, 305mm double-wall rims, sealed bearings, and hand laced stainless steel spokes complete a wheel designed to be pushed to the limit.
Swing SwiftyAIR over your shoulder, climb your nearest trail or mountain and make a deal with gravity on the way down. What are you waiting for? Let the adventure begin.
- Weight: 8.9 kg (19.6 lbs)
- Max Load: 150 kg (330 lbs)
- Min Rider Height: 152 cm (5’0″)
- Max Rider Height: 186 cm (6’1″), tall option for riders up to 195 cm (6'5″)
- Frame: Heat treated T6 aluminium 6061
- Front Fork: Steel, 15 mm offset
- Brakes: Front and rear Tektro V-brake
- Wheels: ETRTO Jetset double-wall 16″ (305 mm) rims, black anodised
- Wheel Axle: 3/8″ (9.5 mm)
- Spokes: 36 per wheel, stainless steel, black
- Hubs: Strong and fast alloy hubs, sealed cartridge bearings
- Tyres: 16″ (305) x 1.9″ GMD high-performance tyre, dirt tread with reflective strip
- Tyre Pressure: Max 100 psi (6.9 bar), recommended 80 psi (5.5 bar)
- Inner Tube: Standard Schrader valve, pump required
- Headset: Integrated
- Height: 980 mm (38.6″)
- Length: 1370 mm (54″)
- Handlebar Width: 620 mm (24.4″)
- Ground Clearance: 75 mm (3″)
- Deck Height: 115 mm (4.5″)
- Deck Width: 140 mm (5.5″)
- Deck Length: 390 mm (15.4″)
- Wheelbase: 1010 mm (39.5″)
- Box Size: L 1210 mm (47.7″), W 210 mm (8.3″), H 560 mm (22″)
- Box Weight: 12.1 kg (26 lbs)